The Water Equipment Show is the ideal event for those operating within the Water and Wastewater Industries, showcasing a wide range of equipment and services that are available from many of the UK leading manufacturers, suppliers and contractors. The technical conference and breakout sessions also reflect the show's considerable impact within the UK water industry.
For those interested in the UK water industry, this is the leading event of its kind, not to be missed!
- Stay informed through our technical conference and specialist training sessions
- Discover the latest thinking on Industry 4.0
- Join in in-depth discussion workshops on industry-leading themes
- Network with your peers at our regular breakout sessions across the day
- Discover pioneering new techniques at our Project of the Year zone
- Meet emerging talent at our Young Engineer Award area
- Browse 100+ stands featuring the UK’s leading water industry manufacturers and suppliers
- Find new solutions and strategies for tackling the water industry's leading challenges
- Experience a wide range of water & wastewater technologies and services showcased by leading vendors
- Join our exclusive dinner on the evening before the event for Pump Centre members and their guests
Plus, Delegates get FREE ACCESS to the whole Conference & Exhibition!
Who you will meet:
Visitors include over 1000 attendees from the UK's utility and water supply companies, the Environment Agency and a wide range of senior decision-makers from across the water and wastewater industries with an interest in pumps, pumping systems and associated equipment and services.